Darryl C. Thomas II Professional Profile
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
University of Minnesota, B.A.
Minnesota Assoication of Black Lawyers (MABL)
Minnesota State Bar Association
Federal Bar Association (FBA)
American Bar Association (ABA)
Defense Research Institute, Legislative Liaison (Federal) (DRI)
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Minnesota; U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- 2007 MABL Scholarship Recipient
- Publications and Presentations
Co-Presenter, MDLA Mid-Winter Conference, "Computer Forensics and the Law" (February 2012)
- Author, The Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Bounty Provision, DRI: For the Defense (April 2011)
- Author, Whistleblower Bounty Program Enhanced Under Financial Reform Act , DRI: The Whisper (Volume 6 Issue 8)
- Author, Law Creates Protections for Credit Card Consumers , DRI: The Whisper (Volume 6 Issue 4)
- Co-Presenter, MDLA Mid-Winter Conference, "Omg r u srl txtg frm da jry bx? (Oh my God, are you seriously texting from the jury box?)" (February 2010)
- Co-Author, Did the Liquor Make Him Do It?, Minnesota Defense (Summer 2008)